Drive traffic using Google adwords
Google Ads is Google's pay-per-click model, which is an online advertising platform allowing businesses to bid on keywords for a chance to show their adverts in Google search results. It's essentially a method of 'buying' visits to your site or web page.
These are the steps
- Sign up to an advertising account with the platform.
- Create ads (and select the right targeting by adding keywords or audiences, etc.).
- Set the maximum cost you are willing to pay for each click.
- Your ad goes into an auction with other advertisers who are bidding on the same keywords.
- The auction determines the order in which the ads are shown.
- You pay when someone clicks your ad.
We research, create and manage Google ads for a wide range of clients with varying budgets. Google ads or PPC allows businesses to see immediate results and you have got full control over how much you spend each day. Unlike traditional advertising, PPC allows us to target your exact customer based on your data, even allowing us to adjust bids based on devices used, the time of day, and location.
Often, businesses consider both SEO and PPC as two similar channels to help them drive traffic from the search engines.